March 21-24, 2022
As a supporting organization, U.S.-China Chamber of Commerce invites you to attend Asia Trade Week, an online and in-person event.
The last 12 months have seen Asian trade and economies rebound following the shock of covid-19. Despite continued tensions between China and America, and climate-led disruptions to supply chains, reasons for optimism about the future of Asian trade remain. For example, the possible ratification of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) early in 2022 is hoped to provide opportunities for both corporates and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).As we enter the second quarter of 2022, for business leaders and policymakers with a stake in Asian trade, pertinent questions endure such as:
- What are the key policy developments on regional government agendas?
- How will these shape a continued economic recovery?
- Will SMEs continue to form the bedrock of trade in Asia?
- What technologies will emerge that improve supply-chain efficiency and transparency?
- How will COP26 shape sustainability issues and what is the impact on businesses?
Economist Impact’s Asia Trade Week 2022, seeks to answer these questions, building on its record as a must-attend event for those involved in trade in the Asia-Pacific. It will convene business leaders, trade negotiators, policymakers, academics and experts for a week of rigorous discussion and debate on the most important issues surrounding Asian trade and business.
- Access 4 days of exclusive insights and unlimited networking for free!
- Hear from those at the forefront of the global trade industry and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Discover the most important trends for global trade in the next five to ten years and learn how they will impact Asia.
- Hear first hand practical solutions to many of the challenges facing the market.
- Benefit from a mix of micro analysis and granular practical solutions for businesses, including a spotlight on SMEs.
- Look at the trade community through a critical lens and assess how businesses are dealing with economic, political and environmental issues.
- Understand how trade can contribute to global economic recovery and the role will Asia play.
- Network with 3000+ industry peers including a unique mix of policy makers and leading businesses.
- Visit our virtual exhibition, connecting you with the solutions providers your business needs.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from all industries
- High-level government representatives including ministers, policymakers, advisors, senior advisors, senior directors
- Executives from manufacturers and transportation companies, logistics companies, financial services as well as tech and digital companies
- Chief executives, chief administrative officers, chief marketing officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers
- Government and local authorities and industry associations
- Impact investors and responsible investors
- Academia and think tanks