Corporate Hosting Services
USCCC offers comprehensive services to assist U.S. corporations in hosting visiting delegations from and to China, and in organizing seminars, conferences, and other events in connection with U.S.-China business activities. From selecting and inviting speakers and attendees to logistical planning, program design and follow-up, USCCC's full range of hosting services will benefit U.S. corporations by helping them to manage their costs, broaden their market reach, and build relationships.
USCCC is the only bi-national, independent, non-political, not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to promoting U.S.-China trade and investment activities. Its in-depth knowledge of both U.S. and Chinese cultures, customs, protocol, and the essentials in achieving successful communication and business between the two countries is a great resource for businesses. Through its extensive network, USCCC maintains a proprietary database of contacts involved in U.S.-China business. Its high level of professionalism as evidenced by an unblemished track record will ensure quality, efficiency and success.
• President George H. W. Bush
• The Hon. Lawrence Eagleburger, 42nd Secretary of State
• The Hon. John Negroponte, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N.
• Ambassador Robert Zoellick, U.S. Trade Representative
• Harry C. Stonecipher, Vice Chairman, The Boeing Company
• The Hon. Wen Shizhen, Party Secretary, CPC Liaoning Provincial Committee and Former Governor of Liaoning Province
• Ambassador Wang Yingfan, Permanent Representative of the People's Republic of China to the United Nations
• G. Allen Andreas, Chairman and Chief Executive, Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Annual U.S.-China Trade Conference
• Signing Ceremony for visiting Dalian Delegation
• Reception for Shenzhen Mayoral Delegation
• Annual Gala Award Dinner
Benefits to U.S. Corporations:
• Manage Costs
o Eliminate the necessity to maintain and train a separate staff for U.S.-China events
• Broaden Market Reach
o Expand into new markets, with a focus on the fastest growing economy in the world
• Build Relationships
o Make direct contact with companies, government officials, and business professionals
o Generate goodwill and gain publicity
For more information on how we can work for you to expand your market, we have prepared a presentation, which can be downloaded by following this link: Corporate Hosting Service. Or, if you have questions, please feel free to call us at 312-368-9911, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.